Whether it’s a sharp pain or a dull ache, Joint pain is a common problem these days. One of the main culprits is Early Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Early Osteoarthritis of Knee
Osteoarthritis, commonly known as wear-and-tear arthritis, is a condition in which the natural cushioning between joints — cartilage — wears away. The knee is the most common joint of the lower extremity affected by osteoarthritis and Knee pain is the primary problem for the patients with EKOA, in turn limiting their daily physical activity.
If you have stiffness, pain, and swelling in your knees that is worse in the morning or when you haven’t moved for a while, suspect early osteoarthritis. Most often, osteoarthritis affects people over age 50, but it can be a problem in younger people as well. Women are more likely to have osteoarthritis than men.
Symptoms that can appear at the early stages of Osteoarthritis are:
- Pain- Especially on bending and straightening the joints and with weight-bearing
- Swelling- Caused by a build-up of fluid in the joints
- Tenderness– When pressing down on the joints
- Stiffness when moving the joint, especially first thing in the morning or after a period of inactivity or walking
- Creaking or Cracking of joints on activity such as bending
Can you cure Early Osteoarthritis?
There’s no cure for early osteoarthritis (OA) yet, but you can lessen your chance of problems by keeping your health in check, exercising and being one with nature.
Following are the few pointers that can help you manage the symptoms:
- Lose Weight- Being overweight puts extra stress on your knees. Doctors say that for every 10 pounds you lose can lower pain associated with by as much as 20%.
- Exercise- To help your joint work better. Try a lighter workout like swimming or cycling. It will increase the range of motion of joints and make them stronger.
- Rest as well- Make sure to get enough rest. While it’s important to stay active, give your joints time off when they hurt.
- Medication- While medication is a part of pain management, with the cases of Early Osteoarthritis; the side effects can burden the body.
- Herbal Supplements- Turmeric and Boswellia are the two natural remedies provided by the nature to help relieve Joint Pain associated with various ailments such as Arthritis, Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Curcumin and AKBA are the active ingredients which act on the inflammation pathways in the body and provides relief for Joint Pain and stiffness.
While Turmeric is easily in the market, it is not readily absorbed by the body. To address this problem, Yogic Secrets has launched the combination of 4 herbal extracts- Tumeric (Curcuma longa), Shallaki (Boswellia serrata), Ginger (Alpinia glanga) and Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) by the name of TurqJoint.
Yogic Secrets TurqJoint is a scientifically supported herbal supplement that targets the Joint Pain and Inflammation.
TurqJoint provides nutrients to support joint function and vitality of bone cartilages.
- Supports in maintaining musculoskeletal health
- Supports joint health and flexibility
- Possesses anti-inflammatory properties
- Possesses antioxidant properties